Saturday, November 27, 2010

First post ever...

So here it is....my first official post to my first official blog. 

Not sure what exactly it is that I want to do here.  I guess this blog will serve more than one purpose.  First and foremost, a place to hone my writing skills.  Keep me writing.  Keep the brain thinking and doing, doing, doing....so that maybe I can finish the book I'm writing.

However, this blog also serves a therapeutic purpose...somewhere I can vent my frustrations, share my dreams, hopes, cares, worries, victories....After all, the blog is titled "Homesick in Texas" for a reason.  Maybe this blog will become that someone to talk to....that someone who will just listen and not give me advice or ridicule my thoughts because they do not match their own....someone to bounce ideas off of.....a sounding board for all of my words that I don't say to people because I fear that they will fall on deaf ears or be judged harshly. 

And hopefully, people will find it and read it...follow it, tuning in day after day to see what exactly it is that I am feeling, thinking, wishing, doing.....I guess we'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment